‘Luke’s Angel Friend’ Memory boxes are to support families in collecting cherished memories of their baby, no matter what gestation they are born. These are put together by Joanne our founder.
We were pleased to have delivered our first 10 of ‘Luke’s Angel Friend’ memory boxes to the hospital on Monday 23rd December 2013. Until this date, we believe, families who lost babies around full term were the only families receiving memory boxes. We have tailored our boxes to make them appropriate for a wide range of gestation…
“Even the smallest of footprints have the power to leave everlasting footprints upon this Earth”.
Within these boxes are products that we feel will prompt and provide opportunities for parents to create cherished memories if they so wish too.
- SD memory cards to allow parents to use the hospital camera and to save their photos until they wish to use/see them.
- A small blanket
- A beautiful book about a parent showing their child their love, wherever they are.
- A handmade angel with quote
- A candle
- An inkless footprint and handprint making kit
- A small box of Forget me Nott seeds
- Snowdrop poem with white feather
- An angel, butterfly or star felt hanger with quote
These boxes are hand created, given from one little angel to another. Each box costs approximately £25 – £30 to make. Please kindly donate so that we can continue to support bereaved families. Alternatively if you would like to knit small white or silver blankets or items to go in the boxes, these would be greatly received. Please contact us for more information.
Here we have a beautiful picture of Rex’s corner. A little man that left too soon.
Memory Boxes can be donated here